If you know me, you know I LOVE receiving and sending mail. (Finding the perfect card for a friend or relative is a past time of mine.) Today, my Birchbox arrived in the mail! This month, Birchbox was curated by Glamour Magazine.
This month, Glamour’s July issue celebrates the five senses of summer. Thus, this time around, Birchbox made it their mission to guarantee a multi-sensory experience. I must say, upon opening this month’s box, I was so excited by the variety of goodies inside! Inclusively, we got two extras in the box, man do I feel special! Inside we found:
- blinc | Mascara – This mascara doesn’t smear or smudge! Blinc’s mascara is unique in that it gives lashes an extra glossy look. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about makeup remover! (This mascara comes out by just using hot water!)
- Jouer | Moisturizing Lip Gloss: This lip gloss has a way to conquer dry lips, perfect for the summer.
- Manna Kadar | Sheer glo shimmer lotion: Add some supermodel-like sheen to your complexion? Don’t mind if I do!
- Oscar de la Renta | Live in Love: This scent intrigues me: floral layer notes of hyacinth and orchid over base of sandalwood and cedar.
The extra goodies:
- Tea Forte | minteas : These tea-infused mints sure do have a kick to them!
- Earbuds: This neon headphones were designed just for this month! This is fantastic considering I lose my headphones when changing purses! They must have been thinking of me!