I could spend hours on Pinterest. The things that I find on that site are so fun and allow my crafting and creative juices to really come out. I stumbled upon a pin which detailed the simple and fast way to make homemade oatmeal soap by Angie from Seven Clown Circus. After a long day, I came home and wanted to try it out!
- Goat’s Milk Suspension Formula
- Honey Almond oil soap extract
- Soap Molds
1) Place 8 cubes of Goat’s Milk Soap Suspension Formula in microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave approximately 1-1/2 minutes on high. Tip: It melts evenly if you use a knife to cut the individual cubes instead of leaving it in a block.
2) Add approximately 40 drops of sweet almond oil soap extract . If you like a stronger scent, I’d use more drops of oil.
3) Add 1/4 cup oatmeal that has been lightly blended in blender to make grains smaller.
4) Mix ingredients in microwave safe bowl and pour into soap molds. This recipe fills two square molds and makes 2 nice sized bars of soap. Let sit 30 minutes.
There you have it! Your own homemade soap thanks to Angie over at Seven Clown Circus!