Healthy meals don’t have to be hard or without flavor. After weeks of lunch and dinner celebrations for my new chapter in culinary school, I really felt a toll on my body. This isn’t to say the meals weren’t amazing and full of memories but your body can only handle so much of eating out. Last night, I scoured the interwebs to find a cauliflower recipe that was simple and easy. Voila, the LA Times had my back.
Ingredients (modified from LA Times Version)
- 1 heads cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch dry mustard
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger julienned
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the olive oil, curry powder, salt, cumin, coriander, mustard and ginger. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to combine and evenly coat. Using a big bowl is recommended.
- Spread the florets on a baking sheet and roast until golden-brown and aromatic, about 20 minutes.
1,2,3 you’re done. Easy peasy, cauliflowereezy.
What’s your favorite cauliflower recipe?